Metrix is looking for a volunteer to assist our team with finalizing current partnerships, reviewing partnership proposals, and assisting with the transition to decentralized partnership decisions for Metrix.
What we are looking for:
- Candidate must be comfortable liaising with small to large corporations to see if a mutually beneficial partnership can be created.
- Candidate will field new inquiries and work with potential partners.
- Liaising with core team and developers to gauge time frames and costs associated with partnerships
- Assisting with the creation of material required for introductory meetings ie one pager, pitch decks etc
- Additional business development tasks, including independent research, education of prospective partners, and new business initiatives
- Assisting with the creation of a decentralized system for taking partnership inquiries through to public vote
- Work load is 1–5 hours a week.
- Interest in blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Proficient level of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Structured method of working and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with team members, and willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- Solid MS Office skills; Excel, PowerPoint, and experience using tools such as MailMerge, Mailchip, etc.
- Previous work experience in banking, audit, and/or finance industry is an asset
If you fulfill the above requirements, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org